Our goal is to empower you with the knowledge and tools to manage your ADHD effectively. We understand the unique challenges faced by adults with ADHD, and we're here to help you navigate this journey towards a better understanding of how your brain works and harness your unique strengths and achieve your full potential.
Begin your journey with a confidential consultation. We'll discuss your concerns, answer your questions, and determine if an ADHD assessment is appropriate for you.
One of our psychologists will conduct a thorough assessment to ensure an accurate diagnosis and informed recommendations for future support. You can expect:
· A 1.5-2 hour interview to discuss your history, current functioning, symptoms, and goals.
· A 30 minute discussion with an ‘informant’ to provide additional information and evidence. This may be a part of your initial interview.
· A 2 hour assessment session to complete questionnaires, review collateral information, and behavioural observations.
· A 1-2 hour assessment session for cognitive ability/functioning testing. *
* Your psychologist can discuss the assessments options with you. We have two options for assessment depending on your needs and recommendation from your psychologist - a cognitive assessment may or may not be necessary.
Feedback and Guidance:
Following the assessment, you'll receive a detailed report outlining the results and any recommendations for intervention and support. We'll also take the time to explain the findings and address any questions you may have.
Ongoing Support & Coaching:
If an ADHD diagnosis is confirmed, we'll work with you to develop a personalized intervention plan. This may include therapy, a referral for medication management, and strategies to help you thrive in your personal and professional life.
We appreciate that investing in a full assessment can be both time and resource intensive.
To ensure our assessments remain comprehensive but accessible, we have two packages depending on your needs and situation.
Please contact us to discuss assessment options and payments.
Contact us on 07 3607 5990 or email email@example.com to book your consultation.
We can assist if you are applying to be a member of the Queensland Police Service (QPS) and require a psychology assessment and comprehensive report relating to previous mental health treatment.
This may be required if your original treating team is no longer contactable.
Our QPS psychology report also includes the completion of a psychiatric and psychological fitness assessment form.
Speak to our Practice Manager on 07 3607 5990 or email us your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a quote.